Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Rawhidenlace

Rawhidenlace
2008 Arabian Horse Association OEIP National Mounted Shooting Champion

Friday, September 12, 2008

Rain, rain, do you like rain?


As you can tell from the pictures around here it is wet. It is soggy, and just darn messy.

The Rough Riders and 1st Ohio decided to reschedule our Border Wars for a drier weekend later this fall. Probably a good thing since we are getting rain from the west and then hurricane Ike is headed up to the Ohio valley by Sunday night. It is quite possible to get 6" of rain in 48 hours after the soaking that we are getting now.


Yes it has been dry here, to dry for my liking since I do like to have GREEN lawn instead of straw of landscaping.














So Saber gets another day off and I get to work on my gun skills for another week.

The ice cream social that I have been trying to get off the ground is going to have to wait until the State Shoot now. I know that the Illiana Rangers can handle 7 more days. Right Jim?

So my friends I have nothing more to report until after the 21st of September.

Until then keep your irons & powder dry.

No comments: