Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Rawhidenlace

Rawhidenlace
2008 Arabian Horse Association OEIP National Mounted Shooting Champion

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

YouTube & Misc.



As the summer has progressed, I have either taken videos or pictures of my CMS friends. When it was my turn to shoot, friends have taken over my camera and videoed in my absent. Either way you can view videos of various shoots held in Indiana that I have attended and enjoying watching some of the other members in action.







I will be attending at least 4 more shoots held in the state in the next three months so there will be lots more to see. So remember to stop back by soon, pull up a chair & pour yourself a drink . Relax and enjoy my novice summer of Guns~N~Horses.











No comments: