Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Rawhidenlace

Rawhidenlace
2008 Arabian Horse Association OEIP National Mounted Shooting Champion

Friday, February 6, 2009

A New Year

with lots of new changes on the way for me.

I am a college student again after 30's, and this is taking some getting use to. I am enrolled in the "nursing" program at Brown Mackie College, Indianapolis. This is a 15 month very intensive program that will award the successfully student with 80% or higher on grades a Diploma at the end, and to give the student the opportunity to enroll in their bridge program for the RN degree.

I plan on going for my RN at the end so the next 2 years are going to be a very intensive with lots of books to read and hands on experience with clinicals 3 times a month at various hospitals around the state.

Needless to say my shooting days are over for the time being, and I know I will get back into the shooting arena after my school and getting a job.

In the meantime I good friend is in the process of helping me start a SASS mounted club in Indiana and I hope this new club does well in the next couple years.

No comments: